Intelect® Advanced Therapy System
Clinical libraries, including full colour graphic anatomical and pathological libraries.
- Clinical Protocols system, complete with waveform rationales, electrode placement diagrams, and sound head recommendations
- User-Defined Protocols, which allows customization of protocols to fit the user's needs.
- Quick-Link Indications, to quickly retrieve preset parameters for the most commonly treated conditions.
- Multiple current types, which include detailed waveform descriptions and diagrams for suggested electrode placement.
- Illustrated with optional stand. This stand is not included.
Clinically convenient, the Intelect Advanced Therapy System provides all the necessary tools in one package to maintain efficiency in the clinic and improve patient care.
- More than 25 clinical waveforms
- 2 independent Electrotherapy channels
- sEMG and sEMG + electrical stimulation
- Over 200 Clinical Protocols
- Over 100 User Defined protocol slots
- Over 10 Quick-Link indications for quick parameter retrieval
- Documentation of treatment outcomes with Patient Data Cards
- 1 & 3 Mhz frequencies
- Pulsed and Continuous modes
- Variable Duty Cycles
- BNR 5:1 Maximum
- Soundhead coupling features with both visual and audio feedback
- Head warming option on sound heads for patient comfort.